Sign in to follow this  
scurry

Congrats Compulsion!

Congratulations to the team for making it to full release!

I purchased the Early Access version of the game perhaps a year ago or more. I played at varied points in time and enjoyed the progression of the story, as well as the gameplay mechanics. I enjoy being part of the testing community and interacting with the devs about their game. 

Unfortunately, the market seems to expect the hard work the team has done to be given to them for free, and while the plans of development and launch changed over time, the passion at Compulsion has always been true. I'm thankful to have received the full version at the Early Access price and will be happy to purchase the Season Pass to support the team in maintaining this game as well as creating future experiences.

I just wanted to make a post of appreciation for what Compulsion has given us, for the team and way they interacted with us, and for being honest about the process along the way. So happy you guys get to see your product live in the hands of thousands of players.

'Grats team! We love you ❤️

• Like 6

Guest Iwalleh

You obviously didn't get it on the Playstation 4. This is THE most broken game I've ever played. Random loading screens, game crashing every hour or so, quests not completing, quest markers not going away, low FPS, floating NPCS, it's a nightmare. The only thing it has going for it right now is the weird story which I love, but I have to play Arthur's chapter all over again seeing story's atorysfter the finished it my data corrupted. I feel like I've been robbed 60$.

Guest Iwalleh

Seeing as soon as I finished it* the game crashed and corrupted my whole save file.

I am truly very sorry for console players who are having a terrible time of it - it must be incredibly frustrating. For my part, as a PC player, I've encountered nothing gamebreaking and am enjoying my journey immensely.