Sign in to follow this  
HuffMasterFlex

Unable to Fast travel

Posted (edited)

The fast travel system is not working for me at all. And quests I have completed won't leave the map. The fast travel shows the button to press but nothing happens when I press it.  I'm playing on an Xbox One X

Edited by HuffMasterFlex

How many fast travel locations have you opened?  Where are you trying to travel from?

Only the first 2 so far, and I have been unable to travel to either of them, I've tried running back to the first one to make sure i powered it on. It was powered up but when i try to use the door to go to either of them the prompt to hit X to fast travel shows up at the bottom of the map but nothing happens when i press it.

Rea you using the menu on the left to select the location?  That caught me out initially. On the Xbox you use the D-pad to select the location to travel to.

There are also certain areas in the game where you cannot Fast Travel from (typically when Tresspassing, and In Combat). Usually you want to make sure to be outside whenever you want to Fast Travel to any location. Otherwise you can use the Fast Travel Door in each Safe House.

Edited by JPLeighton

22 minutes ago, JPLeighton said:

There are also certain areas in the game where you cannot Fast Travel from (typically when Tresspassing, and In Combat). Usually you want to make sure to be outside whenever you want to Fast Travel to any location. Otherwise you can use the Fast Travel Door in each Safe House.

You can fast travel when you are outside? I’ll have to try that. I thought you could only do it from inside the bases. 

6 minutes ago, tec said:

You can fast travel when you are outside? I’ll have to try that. I thought you could only do it from inside the bases. 

Yeah, just open the map and click on the Upside Down Arrow Icon near the Safe House Icon on the map. This should show the Fast Travel confirmation prompt. Note that you can only do this when outside.

• Like 1

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this