Sign in to follow this  
Guest 841

Missing Jolly brolly

Guest 841

We happy few has updated to the final build but the jolly brolly is missing. On the store it says I don’t own it.

Hello,

The Jolly Brolly is coming very soon! It will be delivered in a system message to all Game Preview owners.

• Like 2

Guest RoscoeTenkoya

I seen via reddit there is a few Xbox player that got there codes but I seen more EA players without codes. Why do we have to wait? I would have expected us to get the code the day they released it for us on the 9th

Guest 1968

Yeah honestly I’m aware it’s just a small dlc but the way the devs are handling it is very poor. 

Done !!

Go to that site sign into your account, make one if you don't. check your email for confirmation.

Thanks for writing in, we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can!

Please be aware that response time may be slightly longer around US national holidays.

In the meantime, you may also try our support forum, as our community may be able to offer some insight:http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com

Regards,

Gearbox Software Support

Edited by BlackDevilz