SunnyFX

Steam Release Date

So from my understanding, console players get the game before PC players do. The game comes out August 9th for xbox and ps4 and August 10th for PC players. Why?

It says that xbox and ps4 will get the game 9pm PT on August 9th and that PC players on steam will get the game 10am PT August 10th. I just wanna know why console players get it first.

launch time.png

I stand corrected! I think the PT threw me as I am used to GMT!  Can only imagine its a console store thing. Perhaps they can't split ET and PT for downloads for some reason? Seems strange I admit.

All good, was just weird to see that of all the platforms PC would be released last. I've had the game since it first came out and I'm just eager to play it.

Well its 21:00 PT on the 9th which is 00:00 ET on the 10th so effectively the same continental time.  Don't know why Sony and MS can't delay PT timezone - maybe its their servers that are hosted in both locations and they can't split where people download them from?  Its the only reason I can think of.

So its not ALL console players, just those in the US on PT.  In the UK I still have to wait to midnight! I will probably be in bed!!