Sign in to follow this  
Guest Guest1968

Update Time and Jolly Brolly

Guest Guest1968

What time will the game preview version update to the full version? and does the jolly brolly last forever because from what I remember weapons break after a while and are gone forever.

Guest Arthur
3 hours ago, Iris_Lockspur said:

Based on the IGN Gameplay stream yesterday, it seems it has infinite durability.

I watched the IGN stream and I didn’t see them use the jolly brolly? 

Guest Arthur
1 hour ago, Anglfce said:

But what about the release TIME? Particularly the release time for ARIZONA?! 

They said about 3 days ago they would announce the update time “very soon”. The delay doesn’t surprise me though since the game was supposed to be coming “soon” back in 2016.

5 hours ago, Guest Arthur said:

I watched the IGN stream and I didn’t see them use the jolly brolly? 

They very much used it for over half an hour. The guy playing was just a bit rubbish and only held it instead of actually using it most of the time. 

Right now just assume it's the same time all games release on Steam - 10am PST/1pm EST

Guest Arthur
43 minutes ago, Iris_Lockspur said:

They very much used it for over half an hour. The guy playing was just a bit rubbish and only held it instead of actually using it most of the time. 

Right now just assume it's the same time all games release on Steam - 10am PST/1pm EST

Thanks for the info, do you know what time there was gameplay shown of it? I’ll go back and rewatch that part. Thanks for your reply !

29 minutes ago, Guest Arthur said:

Thanks for the info, do you know what time there was gameplay shown of it? I’ll go back and rewatch that part. Thanks for your reply !

The entire stream was gameplay, but if you want to skip to the guy "using" it it'll be the last half hour or so of the stream.