Sign in to follow this  
Guest Arthur

Soundtrack

Also if you buy the Time Capsule you get the soundtrack on vinyl and digital download. 

Guest chris rivera

I’ve bought the time capsule and only have the game on Xbox not steam. How do I retrieve my digital download of the sound track?

2 hours ago, Guest chris rivera said:

I’ve bought the time capsule and only have the game on Xbox not steam. How do I retrieve my digital download of the sound track?

On the back of the vinyl sleeve there is a Steam code but it’s not on Steam as yet. 

Guest chris rivera
22 hours ago, tec said:

On the back of the vinyl sleeve there is a Steam code but it’s not on Steam as yet. 

When will it be on steam? 

37 minutes ago, Guest chris rivera said:

When will it be on steam? 

I'm not sure, im waiting myself! :)

Guest chris rivera
11 minutes ago, tec said:

I'm not sure, im waiting myself! :)

Ahhh smashing! Lol. Are they actually working on it though?

11 hours ago, Guest chris rivera said:

Ahhh smashing! Lol. Are they actually working on it though?

Its complete but its just not on Steam for some reason. You can buy it from the Gearbox site.

Guest chris rivera
11 hours ago, tec said:

Its complete but its just not on Steam for some reason. You can buy it from the Gearbox site.

I don’t want to buy it if I have access to it. Do you know if they’re working on getting it on steam. Or can you talk to someone about getting it?

9 minutes ago, Guest chris rivera said:

I don’t want to buy it if I have access to it. Do you know if they’re working on getting it on steam. Or can you talk to someone about getting it?

It’s on the way is all I know I’m afraid. 

3 hours ago, WithinTheMainCode said:

I activated my Vinyl code on my steam account, the soundtrack is now released on steam but i don't have it for some reason. ?

I activated my code so its on my account, but until it appears in the DLC list it wont be available:

image.png.b93eef874cb9db69a983906844b2d8d2.png

12 hours ago, tec said:

I activated my code so its on my account, but until it appears in the DLC list it wont be available:

image.png.b93eef874cb9db69a983906844b2d8d2.png

Alrighty; so ill just have to wait for it to be on the downloadable content. How long do you think it will be until then?

Guest Alex Allen

Does anyone know if they will eventually release the album on vinyl for separate purchase?

14 hours ago, WithinTheMainCode said:

Alrighty; so ill just have to wait for it to be on the downloadable content. How long do you think it will be until then?

I honestly have no idea, but I can't wait myself!!

2 minutes ago, tec said:

@Lawrah is the soundtrack available on Steam yet? Thanks.

The team is saying yes.
Hi Chris and Within,
If you're experiencing any issue redeeming your code for the soundtrack on steam and than I have to recommend you submit a ticket to Gearbox:
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

On 8/31/2018 at 7:27 PM, Guest Alex Allen said:

Does anyone know if they will eventually release the album on vinyl for separate purchase?

I can say without a doubt that at the moment the only way to purchase the vinyl brand new is to get it in the official time capsule.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Have a nice day~
-Laura

1 hour ago, Lawrah said:

The team is saying yes.
Hi Chris and Within,
If you're experiencing any issue redeeming your code for the soundtrack on steam and than I have to recommend you submit a ticket to Gearbox:
https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
They will be able to troubleshoot the problem and get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks Lawrah. I'll check when I get home.  Its still not appearing as DLC in the Steam WHF storefront so i'm guessing this doesn't matter?

Great! Went to Library>Software and it was there available to download.

• Like 1