Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Stormhawk

Xbox Play Anywhere title?

Recommended Posts

Guest Stormhawk

I pre ordered for the Xbox release and I had read that this title was going to be PlayAnywhere where you could purchase the game and play it either on the Xbox or PC. How does a PC player access the download for their purchase of the Xbox version?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Haugs

If this is going to be a playanywhere game all you need to do is log into the microsoft store on your pc with the email associated to your xbox gamertag and download it.  Also, make sure you have the xbox app downloaded as well.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SalsaBallz
On 8/6/2018 at 1:29 PM, Guest Haugs said:

If this is going to be a playanywhere game all you need to do is log into the microsoft store on your pc with the email associated to your xbox gamertag and download it.  Also, make sure you have the xbox app downloaded as well.  

This is not the case. From the store it says I can install on my Xbox One only.. not PC.. It does not even appear as a PC title, yet the store says its Play Anywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Guest SalsaBallz said:

This is not the case. From the store it says I can install on my Xbox One only.. not PC.. It does not even appear as a PC title, yet the store says its Play Anywhere.

That is INCORRECT , I just installed this game on PC as of right now. On your Windows 10 PC/Laptop open up the store on taskbar click on games tab ….. install.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don’t know if it was a delay or glitch of some kind but Major Nelson has tweeted it is Play Anywhere. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest SalsaBallz
On 8/12/2018 at 5:33 AM, tec said:

Don’t know if it was a delay or glitch of some kind but Major Nelson has tweeted it is Play Anywhere. 

It is available now. I received a tweet from Compulsion Games, they said there was a delay with the Microsoft Store that was resolved sometime that day. It IS PlayAnywhere as was announced and is available for install on both platforms. (Yay!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to the use of cookies for analytics, personalized content and ads. Privacy Policy