Sign in to follow this  
Otherbuttons

We Happy Few Streaming thread!

587cfa49d6.png

I'm streaming We Happy Few in four and a half hours! Join me to watch me actually be alright at the game (for once), get in a verbal fight when my own voice tells me to fuck off, fangirl over the side characters & Arthur, fangirl in general, and spout a load of lore and theories at you. ♥

In three and a half hours @ http://www.hitbox.tv/otherbuttons

@Iris_Lockspur

Not as much, no. But I have had a facebook message from a friend telling me to 'Stop shouting fuck off at [him] whilst [he's] trying to break into my house'. |D

Is that the rotten apple line? I don't remember recording any other foodstuff shouts. 8V

Guys, I finally got the game, thanks to a super generous donor! I'm gonna be streaming it completely blind for the 1st time tonight!!!! I can't wait to flail and scream my face off as I run and hide and.... who am I kidding.... I'm going to die.... a lot. Swing by and check it out!

in about 20 minutes! (830ET, 530PT, 12:30AM GMT)

Feel free to swing on by and laugh at my terrible failures!

I'm running a little late due to dinner and a builder being in our study, but 6pm UTC-ish I'll be streaming the new update!~ Now that we have an exploring mode, I can go in doing what I've always wanted: Lore exploration! I haven't played properly since before the clockwork update, so I'm going all in. ♥ there's also going to be a little voice searching, since Iris informed me my new lines are in game

Keep an eye out on my twitch over the next few hours for a live notice; I'll be live as soon as I can.

8268d73573.png

Anybody else streaming? I'm finally getting back around to having time to engage in discussions and watch others enjoy the game. It's hard to believe I've been playing it for almost two years.

I stream on twitch Tuesdays and Thursdays on twitch from 8pm-12am Ct. I also love watching others play so if anyone else streams this regularly if you share your info i will tune in!

I will be doing a Twitch stream some time late tonight.

It will be a run from start to "finish" on the Vigilante difficulty (hardest) with Permadeath on.

So the goal will be to survive long enough to escape the island. If that happens, I will then go back and do all other available quests until full completion or Death.

Will I get to the end? All quests? Or will I die in 5-10 minutes?

We'll see! :o

(ill post here when I start it, as well as likely upload it to YouTube)

Sometime in the next few minutes.

Hey, im up yet, so technically its still "later tonight!" :P

Oh im not done yet, that was just the first stream/start of the game save/run.

I was juuuuuust a bit out of it during that recording (SUCH an understatement haha, i was ALL OVER the place) but vowed to be more with it when I continue it ;)

I can actually sound like an intelligent and together chap when not at the end of an all nighter with me buzzes etc ;)