Jump to content
Naila

The Season Pass! What is it?

Recommended Posts

Hi everyone,

We’re thrilled to share the first details about We Happy Few‘s post-launch content! These will not be available at launch but we wanted to give you a little taste of what's coming.

Sandbox Mode

This free update will add an infinite mode, set in a world that you can customize as you wish (larger, smaller, more dangerous, less food, more Wellies, etc). You will be able to customize some of the rules of the game, including choosing to play as a Wellie (Wellie Mode!). This mode will bring back the systemic, sandbox world showcased in the early days of We Happy Few.

dlc_dynamic_split_v1-1024x576.png

Also in the works is the We Happy Few Season Pass! Included in the We Happy Few Deluxe Edition, the Season Pass includes three different stories set in Wellington Wells:

Roger & James in: They Came From Below!

Precocious Roger and Impetuous James set off in search of adventure and love, only to uncover bizarre technology and a terrifying new threat. All is not as it seems. Or is it exactly as it seems?

Lightbearer

Heartthrob, artist, and personal trainwreck, Nick Lightbearer is Wellington Wells’ most celebrated rock star—but what truly makes him tick? Tune in to Uncle Jack’s late show to find out.

We All Fall Down

Much like any well-worn happy mask, all societies develop cracks in their veneer. But that doesn’t mean you should go digging up dirt from the past. Right? *pops a Joy pill* Right!

The Season Pass is currently only available as part of We Happy Few Deluxe Edition, but will be available for purchase separately upon launch.

 

Compulsion Games

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So when will this actually be available for pre-order or regular purchase on Steam? I keep seeing ads that tell me to Pre-Order Now! Only I can't. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Neffy said:

So when will this actually be available for pre-order or regular purchase on Steam? I keep seeing ads that tell me to Pre-Order Now! Only I can't. :(

It’s not active yet. Have a read here:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Logan

If we bought the game in early access do we still have to buy it again? Btw I’m suuuuuuper excited to play the full game!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Guest Logan said:

If we bought the game in early access do we still have to buy it again? Btw I’m suuuuuuper excited to play the full game!

Nope! You get version 1.0 on release!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Bridgeth_4

Has Nick Lightbearer now been removed completely from the game and put into DLC or just an extension of his quest? As someone who played the game preview and got to play Nick's quest it's a little frustrating that his story would now be locked behind a pay-wall, if this is the case. Although, I'm sure you've done it for a sensible reason. Very excited for the 10th!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest Bridgeth_4 said:

Has Nick Lightbearer now been removed completely from the game and put into DLC or just an extension of his quest? As someone who played the game preview and got to play Nick's quest it's a little frustrating that his story would now be locked behind a pay-wall, if this is the case. Although, I'm sure you've done it for a sensible reason. Very excited for the 10th!

Ahoy! The quest you played in the preview is still in the game. The Lightbearer DLC will be a new adventure!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest thelostdemon

will this be free for early access purchases? ive been waiting for a really long time for the game to finally be completed and cant wait to play the campaign

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Guest thelostdemon said:

will this be free for early access purchases? ive been waiting for a really long time for the game to finally be completed and cant wait to play the campaign

Only for KickStarter backers, who have been around since the beginning. If you purchased during Early Access you got a 50% discount on the game already, so after another $20 you'd still be paying less than everyone. But it is all optional content, you do not need it to enjoy the full story.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Evan m

So do the people that have owned the game since the beginning of your release on consoles or pc get anything extra content wise or do we have to buy another copy of the game to get this special content.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Guest Evan m said:

So do the people that have owned the game since the beginning of your release on consoles or pc get anything extra content wise or do we have to buy another copy of the game to get this special content.  

I believe that original Kickstarter contributors will get the Season Pass.  Everyone else we need to buy it separately.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×