Sign in to follow this  
Crazygamer4826

Will this game be Multi platform?

I love the look of this game, it seems unique in that if you can blend in enemies won't notice you (as opposed to bioshock or zombie games where everything wants to kill you on sight) but this is an annoying question I must ask. Sadly I got really heavy into gaming after my family got a Mac home computer, so will this game be released on platforms other than PC? Will there be Mac? Linux? Game consoles? Etc. it must drive people crazy that I must ask this on ever game I want to play but it's something I have to ask

Thank you, and no worries about questions :)

Ideally we'll bring it to consoles (to be confirmed which ones, I don't want to promise anything yet), mac and linux. We need to look a little bit closer into UE4's native mac/linux support, but in theory it'll be much, much easier to support than it was on Contrast (which means we're more likely to do it).