Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eddie

A Question

Guest Eddie

I have been wanting to know for a while now, without getting into much detail of course whether the villain or villains of the story will be much more morally grey complex characters instead of your common one dimensional power hungry tyrants that are evil just because in dystopian fiction?

Judging from both the E3 trailer and the Abcs Of Happiness it appears to feature antagonists that seem to be more complex than meets the eye. If this is the case, then it will add more of a huge dimensional layer to the story. Even possibly make the player conflicted, where the story is not simply black and white.

I was just curious as to whether the antagonists of the story will be much more layered and dimensional that's all.

I think it will be impossible to say until we get to play the full game, however every indication is that the story and characters will certainly be complex and intriguing. Its what attracted me to the game in the first place!

Guest Eddie

Yeah, that's the whole reason why I am truly excited to see the story including the characters. I believe that the villains probably will be people that have pure intentions, to make a damaged populace truly happy and at peace. It would just make everything much more grey, muddy, and hard to say who's right or wrong.