Sign in to follow this  
Samuszero

Distribution of WHF

Love the look of the game. I was wondering, will it be distributed through steam, your websit, Humble Bundle? Will there be physical copies you can order? I'd love to see the art in a book or 'instruction manual'.

Very excited to see how things turn out.

Maybe a physical version of the game can be made like a "welcome package" for new visitors in wellington wells! It can have a brochure, hints at the drug issue ("Remember, Joy is all we need") and stuff like that.

Please add GOG distribution also! Contrast wasn't released on GOG for some reason. I buy DRM-free games and will miss out on WHF if you'll release it on Steam only.

@Samuszero We are very unlikely to have physical copies available for purchase in stores, but it might be possible to have a custom run of a deluxe box set - eg as part of a kickstarter reward tier. So, we'll be looking into it, but I want to let you know now that it's a bit of a dream at this stage.

Digital: We're not ready to confirm any of these things yet, it's too early.

@AgentSmith if we can do it, that's not a bad idea :)

@shmerl While it's still very early, I'm in contact with the guys from GOG. We didn't on Contrast because we don't control the distribution of the PC version, but it's likely to be different this time around.

Also - mentioning you guys should give you notifications (it certainly used to). We're working on figuring out what's going on.