Sign in to follow this  
Shibou

I Can Finally Play on Ultra Settings (Tears of Joy)

This might not matter to anyone but me, but I just wanted to share that I just today upgraded to a new computer with a 980 ti graphics card. Before then, I was playing on a well used gaming laptop with a 650 graphics card, which only allowed me to play We Happy Few on low settings in order to maintain a good frame rate. Now I can finally play We Happy Few on ultra settings with perfect FPS and I'm so happy! :D It's so beautiful, I have to compliment the devs on how absolutely gorgeous the game is on ultra, you guys must have worked so hard to make it so nice! ^-^

• Like 1

That's amazing! It makes us happy that people can see it at it's full potential :)

Don't hesitate to post screenshots!

As someone who just got a PC that can do the same, oh my god seconding. Especially with the recent update.

I haven't played it properly yet but I've ghosted around to cry a little bit over how pretty it is.