Sign in to follow this  
Kaitoweston

Alpha Code (Bit late)

Hey! Sorry to post here, just want to make sure that the payment goes through today so I can get my code! Since tomorrow you will no longer be doing it. Sorry to be late on the backing! Thanks!

Again, sorry, I know you have to process the payment manually. There's no rush, just makin' sure that goes through before the 6th rolls around. Found out about this fantastic looking game a bit too late, and wanted to jump on the bandwagon before it was too late and then have to wait for early access haha.

Don't worry, if you bought the pre-alpha code package they will get it to you! Since you bought it on a weekend they may not get it to you until Monday (was my experience when I bought it on a Saturday), but if you've already made the order then they will get it to you! Tomorrow is just the last day to order a pre-alpha code if you haven't already :)

Ahh, fantastic, thanks for the heads up! Just want to make sure I get to join in on all the alpha goodness! After watching videos and trailers I -NEED- to play this game haha