Sign in to follow this  
Riverstyx

Random crash on looting

Hi guys, I've already sent crash reports the last couple times this happened to me, but I figured it was a good idea to note it here as well in case a workaround can be found. I've noticed that looting corpses occasionally causes a CTD. It may be random, but it seems to happen most often with corpses I've already searched, and especially on the bridge between Garden District islands (the one with three campfires on it). If it's relevant, I'm playing on High video settings. Here's the contents of the crash log if it helps.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

GlimpseGame

GlimpseGame

Development

WindowsNoEditor

Windows

Game

4.8.1-13155+++depot+Glimpse-Release

-installed

en_US

Steven

E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Glimpse/GlimpseGame/Binaries/Win64/

E:/SteamLibrary/steamapps/common/Glimpse/

7EA421514FA4A5BDC8DE3289426BC091

Assertion failed: !DelegateInstanceInterface->IsSameFunction(*InDelegateInstance) [File:d:\p4\glimpse-release\engine\source\runtime\core\public\delegates\DelegateSignatureImpl_Variadics.inl] [Line: 1003]

GenuineIntel

Intel® Core i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970

Windows 7

Service Pack 1

@Riverstyx, thanks for the report! That sounds like an issue I had attempted to fix a while back and had to rework differently when it turned out my fix was breaking save games. I guess the new fix doesn't cover all possibilities -- I'll get back to the drawing board and try to reproduce it.