Sign in to follow this  
Guest Uncle Noodles

PLEASE LET THE JOY FLAVORS HAVE DIFFERENT EFFECTS!

Guest Uncle Noodles

Hello! I am a huge fan of this game and have been following it through development. I've played it on early access and I noticed (as I'm sure you have as well) that in the joy booths there are three flavors: chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. I think it would be very cool if each flavor changes your sensory perception of the world. In other words a different kind of high for each pill. If you read me Compulsion devs please consider this if you haven't already, it could be epic!!!!! If you're just a fan feel free to let me know what you think about the idea. Thanks!

I mean- from what we know- it could work in theory? Each flavour seems to be a different option, and certain flavours don't work for certain people, implying they're likely chemically different. But it wouldn't make logical sense, as that's not the outcome they're looking for; the goal is to make Joy, and Joy is Joy. What a joy.~

It would be quite fabulous to see different effects though. I can't remember if it's the case, but I thought there were pills in game that were slightly different...
Then again I might just be thinking about Sunshine. I forget.

To my knowledge, there is another type of pill. The DSM Pill had similar effects to Joy I believe. I'm with Uncle Noodles on the whole different effects. Obviously it would still be a "joyful" experience but for example, the coconut flavor would grant a more beachy feel of Wellington Wells. The trees could be coconut/palm trees. I never know the difference. Another option is that each flavor could change the color scheme of the game.