Jump to content
Guest Parker

The Slaughterer's Apprentice

Recommended Posts

Guest Parker

Just wanted to say that the quest is bugged! 

- I grabbed my things and hid, nothing happened, he didn't spawn

- I'm in the technicolor update

- I can't get the console to open/work regardless of settings

- I tried to put things back into the locker and hide again, nothing. 

- I can hear the butcher rumbling around upstairs for a few seconds when I first spawn in but then nothing.

- I can hit e on the ladder but nothing happens

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jagerchirurg
On 7/5/2018 at 2:53 PM, Guest Parker said:

Just wanted to say that the quest is bugged! 

- I grabbed my things and hid, nothing happened, he didn't spawn

- I'm in the technicolor update

- I can't get the console to open/work regardless of settings

- I tried to put things back into the locker and hide again, nothing. 

- I can hear the butcher rumbling around upstairs for a few seconds when I first spawn in but then nothing.

- I can hit e on the ladder but nothing happens

 

Thanks!

Same problem my dude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Jewels

Mine never spawned the broken extruder piece and now I’m 100% stuck. Just need to start over from the very beginning it seems. 🙄 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not long now til you can play the full version in all its glory!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These issues should no longer be, well, issues come next Friday when the game hits 1.0.  Many of these bugs have been ironed out and fixed, as the update that is playable is nearly a year old at this point.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest QuillSeeker

Own the full version and the despawning piece is still a factor. My playthrough down the toilet? What a waste of 80 bucks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Someone who was scammed

I'm encountering this same issue. When, exactly, were you planning on putting out the complete version again?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi there,

 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

Are you still experiencing this?

 

The Broken Eviscerator part should be on the floor of the large bedroom, where you pack the boxes of meat. It will spawn in between two of the machines, where the Butcher was attempting to repair the machines when it was first sabotaged.

 

If I've misunderstood the issue, please let me know.

You should also have a save called 'Last Safe Shelter' which would have been created right before using the Butcher's door and getting zapped. Reloading this may help if you are stuck in the quest.

 

Cheers,

Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Stuck

I’m completely stuck in the cellar as well... I’ve seen where in the PC version you can ghost mode out and get the dude to chase you into the cellar to finish it but I’m playing on a PS4 and have been running around this place aimlessly... please help

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/22/2018 at 5:36 PM, Guest Stuck said:

I’m completely stuck in the cellar as well... I’ve seen where in the PC version you can ghost mode out and get the dude to chase you into the cellar to finish it but I’m playing on a PS4 and have been running around this place aimlessly... please help

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

 

If you are on PS4 or Xbox One, you will likely have to load the 'Last Safe Shelter' save. I'm sorry to have to tell you this.

This would have been created before entering the Butcher's house. When selecting your playthrough slot on the Main Menu, it's the second save from the top.

 

With Patch 1.4 (upcoming), we are addressing major gameplay issues as well as various other crashes that can occur. This should improve build stability and includes a large number of bug fixes. We're aiming to release this patch in the next few days, however we don't have an exact date just yet.

 

Cheers,

Lee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest Haze0n0ne303
On 8/26/2018 at 8:30 AM, Guest QuillSeeker said:

Own the full version and the despawning piece is still a factor. My playthrough down the toilet? What a waste of 80 bucks

same thing WTF! first i couldnt run past him to escape, then restarted without the package(bodybag) to wreck the extruder machine to get down the hatch!

alot of glitches in this game also im not sure if this happened to anyone else but already 3-4 times during main quests the game just totally froze and cut out.

great game just need to update a patch or downloadable free xbox update fixing these issues, cause I no i speak for everyone, "No one wants to keep having to restart over and over"

great game besides, unique and good story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×