Sign in to follow this  
ScaryPlayerNorway

Secret door in closed up house, with dead people

In the middle island there is a house that's locked down, but you can get in from a dark gate.

Inside you will find dead people, and outside there is a police man standing in front of the door.

The dead man in front of the tv drops a fuse and whe you get down to 1 floor you will find a close door and 2 generatos.

You need 2 fuses, but I have only found 1. The one that are inside this house.

Does anybody know where to find the other fuse so I can get inside the locked steel door/gate?

When you first enter the building, there should be a pile of debris to your right. There's a path through it (it shouldn't be difficult to find once you're looking for it), which will bring you to another section of the house to explore.

So once you get all the fuses and unlock that door by the generators, what are you suppose to do inside? I wasn't able to find anything at all, it just has a bunch of debris you can't get past and a crafting table. And then there's the knocking and weird voice.. Has anyone found anything else in that room?

On top of the crafting table there's a broken multi-tool. You can repair it in the crafting menu to create a multi-tool to unlock sealed maintenance hatch.