Sign in to follow this  
Nellie

Laptop user question

I wanted to asked what type of laptop would be recommended for playing this type of game or what type of laptop you guys have that it works great on

I have an ASUS ROG gaming laptop and it works great on High settings. I'm at work so I can't remember all the exact specs, but I believe it's a quad core i7, 2.6 gHz, NIVIDA GTX 980 graphics card. I also bought a 500GB SSD that I still haven't gotten around to switching out with the stock HD, so I'm sure it'll run even smoother once I do that. It's a good laptop and I don't have any problems running the games I play. My biggest and only real complaint is the material it's made of shows every single fingerprint, but it's not that big of a deal lol

Hello Nellie, it's a real question when you only have a Labtop to play. I think the best choice for money is to take one with a GPU 1050 Ti Graphic Card with 4Go of Memory (the 1060 is more powerfull and VR compatible, but warmer...). The CPU doesn't matter if it is a 4 Cores, it's enough. But I7 like 7700 is better ;)