Sign in to follow this  
lucigen

Ideas for playthroughs

As some of you all know, I'll be streaming WHF on a regular basis again (Thursdays 8-10pm EST) on twitch.tv/lucigen but I'm coming to you all with ideas. Playing the same game week after week and hoping to keep people (and myself) super interested is going to be difficult so I'd like to come up with some challenges. I redeemed myself by escaping this week, but I'd be interested in what challenges we can think of as a group that might be fun and cause us to find some more bugs. Here's what I've come up with

- Pacifism Mode

- Hunt for the rolling pin

- open the doors in the tier2/3 joy detector thing

- Fashion Designer (all the suits)

- Ninja Mode (only stealth takedowns)

- Wastrel Mode (must wear torn suit entire game)

- I'm not hungry (no eating food)

Any other ideas? Also these might be cool as achievements in the actual game to add replayability and to force players to use different techniques

Good ideas, we haven't thought too much about achievements yet, but these kind of ideas are definitely good

I haven't watched the video all the way through so you may have figured this out, but in Wastrel Land the houses with the campfires on the second floor and especially the ones with the sofa and mannequin are good places to find loot. The ones with sofas have three stories: the crates and dressers on the first two floors don't offer much (sometimes some metal bits or mushrooms), but the real treasures are in the locker on the second floor (which almost always has something useful, such as a pocket expansion and/or cricket bat), and the third floor which has a campfire as well as a crate and 2 or 3 useful items (shovels, pills, metal bits, etc.) next to the crate. And the Wastrels you kill along the way will sometimes have useful bits and bobs.

Happy looting!

Pacifist mode: COMPLETE!

Caused major genocide by luring bobbies into the wastrel land and then letting them sort their aggro out, but got the keycard and the rest wasn't too bad. I think i did use a couple stealth takedowns but not at any significant points in the game