I am unsure on how to purchase a time capsule. It looks like you have to buy the game, or something like that? I've had We Happy Few for some time and followed its progress for even longer than that. I mean, I have even inquired about merch for a bit as well. So, how do I get a time capsule :)

It is currently not yet available for sale, getting things together with manufacturers is taking a bit of time. And to avoid any confusion they may be waiting until closer to the game's 1.0 release date to not cause any confusion as the Time Capsule does not come with the game.

(Trust me I'm looking forward to it as well, so looking forward to fresh info about it with you.)

• Thanks 1

It is a box of a bunch of merchandise, but from my understanding you have to buy the game.

If you go to We Happy few home page http://www.wehappyfewgame.com/ you can read more about whats in the Time Capsule and how to get it. I hope they eventually let people who already bought the game buy the Time Capsule or just merch in general. 

Edited by AutumnDawn323