Sign in to follow this  
JDick

We're coming to the end of PAX!

Hey everyone,

Wow, what a week! PAX East is almost over and we couldn't be more pleased what with all the great feedback we got from you. To all of you fans, friends and neophytes, thank you so much for all the love and excitement, it really is contagious!

Also, our PAX team was able to take a truckload of notes which is instrumental in the improvement of We Happy Few, and we are super grateful.

In the meantime, WOAH! Have you seen what's trending on twitter #WeHappyFew ?? Get a chance to see a little bit of what was going on at PAX for those who couldn't make it, and see all the great shout-outs from gamers around the world!!

Can't wait to get back on the wagon =]

I had a great time at your booth, and I can't wait to start playing in the closed beta!

I'm embarrassed to say, I was kind of more focused on trying to find the key than really trying to survive as long as I can, so I made a lot of sloppy mistakes and played pretty poorly!

Played a few hours ago at pax and it was a lot of fun. Great atmosphere and intensity right from the start. Didnt get a golden key but had fun poking around and eventually trying to escape through a 2nd story window. Survived the jump but went down soon after. Cant wait to play more, got a bioshock infinite meets dishonored meets sir you are being hunted vibe. Awesome so far

Hey @Pullahoko, there's no shame to be had!! Mistakes are very common in this harsh world, it's tricky to deal with at first. In fact, most of the team including myself is often having a hard time surviving... except Camille of course, in which case she's the one chasing the NPCs instead!

Those are flattering mood references @raycap :) We'll be working very hard to meet such expectations.

We are back!! We will write a post soon about what we reavealed and the trip all around, just after we get some sle...ZZzzzzzzzz

Hey guys,

I had a chance to play the game at PAX and it was, without a doubt, the most tense experience I've had a game in a while! Trying to find that box while slowly starving to death had me on the edge of my seat. When I finally opened it there was an audible sigh of relief. So thanks for a great time, I can't wait to jump in game again!

Great job!

@Sanglier Yay! That's great to hear! If you were tense playing the demo, wait until the released ;)