Sign in to follow this  
Nellie

Curious

I am in the security area for going into the 3rd island. I noticed there is a door that says " do not open authorized personnel only " it says locked but I dont now how to open it

From what I can tell you can't. Iv gotten both electro lock shockers and the multi tool and it still doesn't give me an option to open any of those doors. :(

I remember when I was playing a few days ago it gave me the option to pick it but after that it didn't let me I did everything to see if it would open I even threw a banger ( not sure why I thought it would work ) but I just fell down from the explosion I crafted everything mechanical to see if that would work and looked if a security card would work also, I am guessing it will be used for later updates if it gives the option to open it or tells you it is locked

Iv tried with the keycard/s in my inventory and nothing. Along with the other lock cracking/picking devices i mentioned above. It just seems that you can't get into those rooms yet. Someone feel free to correct me if im wrong. :D

I know if you look in the windows of the doors you can see bobbies on the other side I think it be pretty cool if there was something on the other side

Yes guys, you are totally right! There is currently no way of opening these doors... But do not fear! I will make a major update on this bridge in a future update, the state that it is right now is temporary. Don't worry, it will be awesome!

Okay so this time I played the game I actually got the option to open the door although I am not sure how it opened it gave me the option to pick the lock and the room I opened to was small only a white room with a vent on the wall yet again I threw a banger at it to see what would happen and the banger glitched passes the vent exploded on the other side of the vent