Sign in to follow this  
MikeOxbig

Advanced Electro lock cracker? POSSIBLE SPOILERS!!

How do I use the electro lock crackers? Iv made both the regular and advanced versions and I'm trying to open the locked door in the Butchers shop but I can't equip it to a quick slot because it's 2 slots instead of one and just having it in my inventory doesn't allow me to use it. Anyone figured it out yet?

EDIT: So I just made the multi tool and it says it can open hatches and lockers and what not but I'm at a locker now and the only option i have it to open it and it just says locked. What am I missing here?

• Like 1

The electro lock crackers are meant for specific uses. The regular version allows you to open personal safes (it will add the "Zap Lock" option to interactions with safes), and the advanced version is used in the endgame, when you're escaping. As to the Butcher's shop, you need to (I think - it's been a while since I last played through this bit) kill the Butcher and loot the freezer code from his body.

The multi-tool description is a little confusing at the moment - it currently only opens the endgame exit hatch in the city. I'm not sure whether they intend to expand its functionality or not, but it's unfortunately not the unbreakable lockpick it promises to be.