Sign in to follow this  
CandyCrow

First Few Goes

Of course my first few of them ended rather quickly, but later on I was able to stay alive for quite a few days! The only thing that ended up killing me was the fact that I Forgot which homes I cleared so when I had made one of the electric locks to see if they worked on the safe, i ended up rushing around and was quickly killed, becasue even though I was joy'd up i was being shown as a threat.

It'd be much easier if we could put markers on the map, such as to show which house we've cleared. Also, what do the map icons mean? Like I saw an exclamation point but I didn't know if that was an alarm or not.

The exclamation points basically mean "There's something interesting here." The red ones are kooky random encounters, while the yellow ones are more substantial places of interest.

By the way, markers have been changed from the placeholder exclamation marks. But yes, @erikvonriese is spot on:

Points of Interests

PX951rA.png

Encounters

OMmzlmU.png

Up until recently, the map was mostly a placeholder with bare minimum functionality. I did a quick pass last week to make it more in line with the rest of the interface, which was included in the last update. Now that I'm mostly satisfied with what functionality is currently present, it'll be time to introduce new features and yes, custom map markers are on that list. There's quite a few other UI things that need addressing before then, though.