Sign in to follow this  
compulsion

We All Fall Down, out now!

Hi all,

Here we are, the last DLC for We Happy Few, We All Fall Down. Now out on Xbox One, PS4Steam and GOG!

We are really excited to bring you all this final chapter. Victoria Byng has been a part of the We Happy Few journey ever since she first appeared in the E3 gameplay trailer in 2016. This our farewell to Wellington Wells and to all of you. We sincerely hope you enjoy it. 

I'm afraid we've come to the end of our time. 

So, is this available with the season pass? I have the season pass and was able to get the other two Dlc's when they were released, this one says i have to pay for it seperatley. $7.99 is not much, I just don't want to have to pay for something twice.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:02 PM, FranktheSkank said:

So, is this available with the season pass? I have the season pass and was able to get the other two Dlc's when they were released, this one says i have to pay for it seperatley. $7.99 is not much, I just don't want to have to pay for something twice.

Yes it's in the season pass! No need to buy it again. It just takes time for everyone to see the update.