compulsion

We All Fall Down - Launch Trailer

Hi everyone,

We are glad to present the trailer for the final DLC of We Happy Few, We All Fall Down, coming November 19th.

You’ve taken your Joy, but now it’s time to tear it all down in this final piece of handcrafted Season Pass content. Play as Victoria Byng, get a grip on her whip, and get the last word on the story of Wellington Wells. As Victoria reckons with her own withdrawals, the city slides deeper into Joy shortage and disorder. It’s always been Victoria’s duty to help keep things proper, but the closer she looks, the deeper the rot seems to run.
We All Fall Down climbs to the highest heights of We Happy Few gameplay yet:
•Tour Wellington Wells at its absolute most dire
•Crack the whip across the face of your foes in a snappy new take on combat
•Or take the stealthy route with a shocking new dart gun
•Take the high road as you climb across the rooftops in a new, stealthy spin on We Happy Few exploration"
•Stick it to the system swiftly – there’s no time for eating, sleeping, and crafting while the world falls apart

This DLC is available for all Season Pass holders (also in the Deluxe edition of We Happy Few) or as a standalone.

On 11/11/2019 at 3:41 PM, ArthurHasting said:

I can’t get it on my Xbox for some reason... 

It's not available until the 19th, so I would hope it's not available for you to get yet. 😋

The dlc is only displayed on Xbox when you search for it and then it puts you on a permanent loading screen. It isn’t shown in the store anywhere else, and clicking on it through the game just puts up an error message.

On 11/14/2019 at 9:30 PM, Iris_Lockspur said:

It's not available until the 19th, so I would hope it's not available for you to get yet. 😋

Hey, it’s November 19th and I still can’t get it? It’s not working for my Xbox 

Very good game, which I could discover thanks to the Game Pass.     
A blow of heart with a universe and a really interesting style!            

I might be tempted by this DLC.

Appvalley TutuApp Tweakbox

Edited by burbigo1