Sign in to follow this  
CandyCrow

Debating buying the 60$ Tier, got a few questions.

Hey I'm just a bit late to this, but I wanted to ask something about the 60$ tier. If I preorder it now, will I still get access to the pre-alpha gameplay? How long from preordering it will I receive the code?

And would it need an address? I mean, I will be moving soon, but since its digital I doubt Ill need one.

And it says itll charge after the lockdown date, what does that mean?

From what I've read searching around the forum, the lockdown date I guess is when the ordered is finalized and you can't cancel it at that point. Lockdown is also when you'll receive an e-mail with your key for steam because your card is charged so the payment is received. The lockdown process is manual and I think they do lockdowns once a day.

I'm still waiting for a lockdown on my order from yesterday. It's been just a little hard gauging these processes as I can't find that much on it here, and the posts that I do find are from few weeks ago in July.

The nature of Backerkit seems to be that lockdown requires manual intervention from someone at Compulsion. I think it's done once a day during what I'd guess are their office hours (seems to be weekdays, but I think some of the devs are at a conference right now).

Once you've been locked down your Steam key is added to your profile on Backerkit, so you don't need to worry about losing the email or anything.

Ahhh okay. I actually ordered it a bit after, so it was after midnight. I'm just keeping an eye on my bank account, since I gotta make sure I don't accidentally spend too much then get charged for it. But that's just me hahah. Thanks though!

Hey all,

I went ahead and locked down some orders this morning, did you all get it?

And yes @CandyCrow you will have access to gameplay right away and no need for an address :)