Sign in to follow this  
Muncha

Next Playthrough

Hey guys,

Back again, haven't picked up the game since the Kickstarter ended, so really looking forward to seeing what's been happening.

Started out running around the garden district. Noticed that if you drop from a height while facing a wall, the camera clips forward through the wall still.

On a Wastrel murdering spree using the takedowns, sometimes there were random callouts (Oi, stop that, you! etc.) during the takedown even though there was noone around and the detection meter stayed green the entire time.

Moving on to the township. Had a bobby bug out slightly after I kited him away and fought him alongside some Wastrels. After the Wastrels were dead, he would take a swing at me and then cruise back over to them, allowing me to get in a few hits to the back easily.

When breaking into houses I often found Wellies hanging out inside up against their front doors. Killing one with a takedown makes them fall partially through the door, alerting people outside.

Found that you can just stand in the doorways to make the Wellies unable to run away for help. Perhaps a running Wellie should 'shove' someone if they're blocking a valid path?

In the building with the alarm/fuses puzzle, I tried jumping over the dressers that were piled up as a barricade and then got stuck. Amusingly, I had some joy pills and ODed on those as a way out. After that the lighting stayed a bit strange and it was kinda hard to see where I was going, for a bit.

Then tried to get through one of the Joy detector scenarios and got absolutely rinsed. That was damn fun. You can really tank a lot of damage by pausing to heal up all the time

In the building with the alarm/fuses puzzle, I tried jumping over the dressers that were piled up as a barricade and then got stuck. Amusingly, I had some joy pills and ODed on those as a way out. After that the lighting stayed a bit strange and it was kinda hard to see where I was going, for a bit.

Yeah, the method LDs use to turn off the global sky lighting inside the building is error prone. I haven't found an elegant way in the engine to block areas from being affected by the sky light, so they turn it off and on manually... Obviously you've stumbled on one of the ways it's not getting turned back on properly.

You can really tank a lot of damage by pausing to heal up all the time

Enjoy it while it lasts, I'm closing that loophole as I write this. :)