Sign in to follow this  
Def

Favorite Song in Contrast?

Mine would probably have to be House on Fire or Kat's Song! Laura Ellis does a great job on both.

What are yours?

@Def for me, it's The Streets. It's flashy, it's fast, and I'm sad that it's only a minute long! When it came into the build (about 9 months before release), it was the first time I felt "well shit, this is really coming together" :)

@Sam I agree about The Streets, especially it's length! How did you guys pick the music for the game?

I definitely love the songs featuring Laura Ellis, she is such an amazing singer and her voice really goes well with the style of the game. I also like the song "Softly" by Nicolas Marquis, it's sounds like something from Sherlock Holmes xD

For me it's probably 'Carousel' (which I've had looping in my head for the past three days) because that ethereal music box sound can't be beaten, especially along with the tradition carousel pipe organ in the background.

I have a lot of love for 'The Streets' too, but then again I'm a sucker for upbeat jazz. But then again again 'Main Attraction' has that eery circus thing going on and that's just godly... This is soundtrack legitimately hits my favourite styles of music, so it's almost impossible to choose.

Kat's Song was the intro, right? Yeah, I sometimes just leave it on the title screen while I'm shaving or making ramen or something, it's wonderful background music. Laura Ellis nails it in really any song she sings in, though.