Sign in to follow this  
SirFrithIV

Pre-Alpha Purchase Suggestion

I was just thinking about the method of purchasing the pre-alpha can be quite confusing to some. I say this because Backerkit only allows the use of credit cards to purchase the Pre-Alpha tier.

I, myself, do not use credit cards but instead use debit. So, I was just thinking, why not use the Humble Widget to sell the pre-alpha on your website? It would allow users to purchase the pre-alpha using paypal, debit or credit.

Just a thought, anyway.

Hello,

That is the plan! We are in talks with the Humble Bundle guys but it is still too early to put it on there :)

Actually, most debit cards can be used as credit. You usually will enter your billing zip code instead of a pin number if you actually are swiping it somewhere.

Worked in sales industry for years, and when debit goes down for whatever reason, the cards can still be swiped as credit. Try it next time you're at a grocery store or gas station