Sign in to follow this  
Def

Best of Luck at PAX! Contrast Tribute

Hey all!

I enjoyed Contrast enough to keep tabs on Compulsion Games- the art, the soundtrack and the storyline came together in a great way.

Hopefully you're all not nervous about unveiling more of We Happy Few, but wanted to make this tribute to give you guys a bit of a boost before then. Only 2 minutes long but it shows off a lot of the art and gameplay.

Best of luck at PAX! I'll be looking out online for We Happy Few announcements :)

@Def You made this? That is so awesome!! Thank you!

We are all back from PAX now, we are slowly recovering :P

Damn, I can't edit from my phone but I wanted to add that we will write a post about PAX to keep everyone that couldn't attend updated on what we revealed :)

@Naila Yeah! Wanted to make you guys something. Glad you liked it! If I'd known I'd stumble into better video editing software so soon after I made it I may have waited, but wanted to get it posted before PAX.

Glad everyones recovering too haha. Can't wait for the announcements! Have been following articles on twitter but will be glad to see the official post!

@Naila Also, if I made a video about what was revealed about We Happy Few at PAX, would I be able to use clips from the trailer? Totally fine if not! Figured it was better to ask first though.

@Def Oh yeah go ahead, but we will reveal some proper game play footage in the near future so maybe you might want to wait for that :)