Sign in to follow this  
Silensy

I swear I'm harmless!

Here's a weird bug.

So I MAY have murdered a bobby for his security card. But three days later, every Wellie was still aggroing on sight. Even standing alone in a hatch, wearing a fancy suit and hopped up on joy and without a weapon in hand, the suspicion icon occasionally flashed red.

Saving and restarting the game fixed the problem but it was very odd.

Probably a grandma that didn't leave the scene. The game has trouble dealing with the old bags it seems.

I had the same thing happen to me at one point early on, but it was in the garden district - no grannies anywhere. I was wearing my fancy suit, building up a wastrel posse, and walked through the robbery random event (chest in the road, a couple wastrels come out and attack you with branches). I ran away and got my suspicion back down to green, but everyone continued to attack me on sight until I quit and reloaded the game.

Maybe I misunderstood, but if I give a greeting to Wellies after they killed downers in the city (who tried luring me in with sweet nasty bread no less) they aggro toward me.

I have never been able to get granny to not out me. even saying lovely day for it. they still yell I found the best way to not get yelled at by any one is just keep moving and never stop moving they tend to not bother with you if you get away from them.