Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Where to get the game/pre-alpha

I don't want to set a precedent with this being my first forum post and all but I placed a Pre alpha order through BackerKit around 1am Saturday and I've received no updates regarding the order.

Appreciate to hear if there was a problem filling out information on my end or if it's gotten lost in the flood considering the time I signed it.

I order the Pre-Alpha Tier and I don't know how I get my key code, It's a little frustrating because I really would love to play the game. I ordered it around 3:oo or 4:50 pm on Friday October 9. Do I receive an email with my gmail account that I gave you, or do I get a comfirmation another way. Thank's for any help that you can give me on this.

Hello there happy people!

Just ordered (well, some hours ago) the The Pre-Alpha Tier, got the confirmation e-mail, but it's still listed as "Pending". Do i just need to wait or i need to do something else?

Just wondering if there an official release date for "We Happy Few"? Normally I would just put it on my Steam wishlist, but the game doesn't show up in the store when I search for it.

Is there an email notification list I could get on, to get notified when the game releases?

@ImperfectPlains Not yet. We're likely to come to Early Access some time in the new year - it will likely go up on the store a couple of weeks before, once we have a launch date, and you'll be able to put it on your wishlist then.

Hi, just bought the Shadow Tier version for WHF. I haven't received my Alpha Code yet, does it come instantly or do I wait until it's no longer pending?

Thanks in advance.

I bought the pre-alpha tier for WHF yesterday and I have not received access to my code yet, it still says pending.

Thanks for making great games and for the help :)

Hey @CooroUrabe

Apologies for the delay, we have to process it manually, you should have your code now :)

Hi there, I bought in at the pre-alpha tier yesterday, I'm really looking forward to playing but am still at pending.

Can you help me?

Hi. Not sure if this is the right place but I'm unsure what exactly is going on with WHF on the Xbox One. The website says it will be available via Microsoft Game preview. I can't find it but it just may not be available yet.

If anyone knows anything a link or something would be greatly appreciated.

Hi @Trespa5s!

The Xbox version will be available at the same time as Steam Early Access which will be very soon. We haven't announced a specific date but it will be in the up coming months.

@Naila

OK thanks. I figured that was the case but just wanted to make sure. I really liked Contrast so I'm excited to try out WHF.

I'm excited to see the game hit steam early access. I can't wait to get my hands on it either. The concept sounds suspiciously like something I'd enjoy far too much!