Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Where to get the game/pre-alpha

Ah okay, I was wondering about this. So they manually lock down the orders? I was a bit worried when I didn't receive any steam keys or anything :P Cant wait to get a version of the game. Am especially looking forward to the digital art book as well c:

Hi everyone

Sorry for the delay on the keys. We do have to manually lock them down and charge your cards before sending the keys out (none of you were charged Friday or the weekend, although I believe we're doing it right now). Normally it's not a complicated process, and we do it at the end of the day each day, but we didn't get to this on Friday.

You should get a notification shortly that we've charged your cards and that the keys are available.

Re digital art book / soundtrack - please be aware that we haven't finished these yet, and won't have until right before release. This is because we haven't finished all the art or the soundtrack just yet ;)

Hey all,

All the orders have been processed and the codes are in your Backer Kit profile, if you have any issues or questions let me know :)

Hi,

I got the pre alpha tier a few days ago, i got the emails, my bank account was charged and i got the code but i see no where i can actually download the game? i see the tab that says code/download but all there is under it is the code, please help.

@Naila ah yes, i didn't think to try that, thank you for the help and for responding so quickly. I have just redeemed it and it is downloading so i'll see you all in Wellington Wells!

@Naila Hello, I ordered the Pre-Alpha tier for $60.00 last night, including the Pre-Alpha Game, Soundtrack, and Digital Art Book. I'm not sure if I ordered past business hours, but I haven't gotten anything yet and just wanted to make sure you guys got my money n stuff. Thank you so much for developing this game, and I am extremely excited for the full release!

@Naila Alright then, never mind! I just received my code and found out you guys are still working on the art/OST. Thanks a lot! Good luck with future development, and I'll see you all in Wellington Wells!

Hi, I paid $60.00 yesterday for the pre-alpha kit and today when I went to my email, it said my card was declined! I just got the card yesterday and put $70.00 in there!!!

It took me about a week to get me key @Maxx , @oOoVILENoOo , It just depends when they have the keys available. You'll get them soon :)

Sorry to seem so pushy, but I just purchased the Pre-Alpha access and was wondering when I'd get an e-mail concerning how to download it? Thanks ahead of time! @Naila

Edit: Took ten minutes to get my code! Super stoked and worth the short, short wait.

@Maxx @oOoVILENoOo @mtark3 I went ahead and processed some orders today, you should see the key in your Backer Kit profile (backers reported that you don't get an email notification, so you just need to check back into Backer Kit.

Let me know if you need anything else :)

Hello, I recently bought the "The Pre-Alpha Tier" of We Happy Few. I was just wondering if you could provide an ETA on when I'll get my code? Thanks!