Sign in to follow this  
Naila

Where to get the game/pre-alpha

Hello and welcome!

If you've been seeing people play our game on youtube were wondering where to get the pre-alpha, here is where you can :)

If you have any questions, let me know.

Naila

Edit 9/11/2015: As a heads up to everyone, we will be closing the slacker backer campaign towards the beginning of December. All pre-alpha players will keep receiving updates, but there will be no more new pre-alpha codes available after that date. If you miss out, you'll have to wait until Early Access to get access to the game.

I pre-ordered the game for $30 but I didn't see a pre-alpha version by itself anywhere. I saw a pre-alpha copy but it came with a book or something I did not want to buy. Is there a pre-alpha version by itself or do I have to buy other stuff with it?

@ashmo87 I just locked down your order, you should have gotten an email now, let me know if everything is in order :)

@Nails It came last night! Sorry I didn't reply, I was too excited and hurried to download and play! Thank you so much! You guys really take care of your customers!

@ashmo87 Glad to see it got sorted out!

@sblakesutton It says on your profile that everything is in order, I can see the code, you just have to go back into Backer Kit and it will be on your profile, I sent you another email just in case. Let me know if you found the code :)

Hello!

I just bought the Shadow tier yesterday. My pledge was locked earlier today, I got a code, but I only got Contrast when activating on Steam. Am I missing something?

Thanks!

@Numitron Hey, we ran out of codes but we have requested more, they should be in soon, sorry about this!

I ordered the Pre-Alpha Tier last night, but I haven't recieved it yet! I really want to play the game. Also, out of curiosity, is it alright if I livestream the game, and make youtube videos of gameplay of it?

Hey @Ps3RageGamer, the codes are on their way, yesterday we were out. And yes, you are allow to stream the game :)

@True_Neutral29, @Numitron You should have gotten your codes by now as we sorted our situation :) Let me know if you can't find it

Sorry to bug you guys, but I still haven't received my game code for We Happy Few. Does it take a few days for it to show up, or are there still no game codes left?

EDIT: Nevermind, I did get it (I just didn't notice)! Sorry ><

Alright, got it!

Just a heads up for other people: you don't get an email when they update your Backerkit account with the new code! You have to check it to see if you received it.

By the way, if a pack of Tim Hortons donuts appear at your Montreal location, it will be my fault. Don't worry, they're not laced with Joy!

OK so color me confused.. where do I go on Backerkit to find my code?

Edit: I was never prompted to create a Backerkit account (if I was, it was sneaky, and it won't let me sign in on the Backerkit website). Are there detailed instructions somewhere on the site that I am missing on how to recover my code? I see that they won't be emailing it, but I don't see instructions on where to find it.

So.. Did I do something wrong? I bought the game early in the morning and no word at all on how to get a code. Would really appreciate some clear directions because I can't find anything at all on the website. Are there instructions somewhere that I'm not seeing?

@Stumbleina They most likely will give you the key monday morning, i bought it the same day and they have to manually lockdown the orders and it seems their work hours are in weekdays