Sign in to follow this  
Yatothewellie

Cricket Bat

I have seen the cricket bat on some videos of we happy few like this one

but I haven't seen it around the game, is it in the game right now or is it going to be brought in soon?

I've gotten several cricket bats from the start of my alpha. They're there, just not as common. I've found them in lockers I think, moreso than not. They're HUGE. Like, suit huge.

The only thing I really want to know is where to find them, ive found 2 in safes and 1 in a wardrobe like cerulean, are those the only places I can find them? if not where else can I find them?

I generally get my Cricket Bats through the lockers. Fairly certain they aren't found in things like Wardrobes.

And from the stats, they are worse than shovels in every way (More stamina, less damage). I think they last a bit longer though.

The cricket bat can destroy a Bobby in around 4 charged hits, if you find it in the early game it can give you a super big head start. (At least if you're like me and you break into every house and kill everyone.)

I love the bat. If you can get them in the head from behind, even better! Sometimes I forget to look them in the eye! ;)