Sign in to follow this  
therealdidweorient

We Happy Few gameplay

Afternoon guys, hope you're having a lovely Monday.

I streamed a couple hours of We Happy Few yesterday afternoon, and I thought posting a link to the footage would be helpful for you guys to see the game in action and what needs work.

I was very impressed. I honestly wasn't expecting to be engaged so fully and so quickly. I think the way that all of your characters' needs develop is very realistic and doesn't feel too quick or too slow., and as you can see from the footage, it can get quite stressful if you don't keep an eye on everything you need to keep playing!

Constructive feedback, at the moment it just feels like a big sandbox in which you need to survive, but I'm sure that a more cohesive story structure is going to be introduced at a later date.

Please watch the video and let me know what you guys think, I'm definitely going to make a new one in a few months time when the game has been developed some more.

Thanks a lot!

Hey,

Thank you for showing us this, watching someone play the game for the first time is incredibly informative for us. We are glad that you are enjoying it :)

You are right about the game being a big sandbox right now, there is a way to escape the city to give you guys a purpose but we have yet to implement any of the playthroughs. Little by little :)