Safin

I can't complete the game due to the game not letting me into Nick lightbearers hideout in the mission So foul and Faraday

I can't complete the game due to the game not letting me into Nick lightbearers hideout in the mission So foul and Faraday. The game just brings me back to the room where we enter nicks hideout, as in when I press the hold to enter nicks hideout, it gives a black screen and couple of sounds as if it actually taking me to the hideout but, after the lack screen it just takes me back to room in which you enter nicks hideout.

Hi @Safin!
Could you tell us which platform you're playing the game on? Which objective are you stuck on in the So Foul and Faraday mission?
Did you collect the keycard that allows you to enter the back of Nick Lightbearer's house?

Any information you can give us would help.
Thank you very much!

Ah! @Safin, I think I know what you mean. You meant after completing the guitar puzzle, right?
We could still use the information I requested above but in the meantime I recommend attempting a save/load by returning to the main menu and loading back into your last save.

Good Luck!

Hi,

Yes exactly after the guitar puzzle and btw I'm playing on Xbox one and I tried what you told me to, it didn't work.

This is kinda annoying cause i literally love this game and the story and id really like to finish the game but I literally can't move forward in the game.

I really hope you guys sort this out fast!

Hello @Safin, I'm really sorry to tell you this, but I've spoken with my team and it appears that you might have the unfortunate luck of experiencing a worldseed issue that is preventing you from loading properly into Nick's hideout. You are not alone in experiencing it:

It's a known issue that we aim to fix in the next patch but we cannot say for sure that this will be fixed retroactively. At this time it appears that you have two options. You could start from the beginning of Sally's playthrough to ensure that you get a new worldseed. You can do this from the Main Menu by selecting Story and selecting Sally as your character before pressing start and begin. Alternatively you can contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Again, we're sorry that you've encountered this issue and hope this doesn't prevent you from continuing to enjoy the game in the future.
-Laura

yeah Laura, fantastic advice, start a new game and count on luck for not getting glitch on main quest, awesome.

• Sad 1

This is honestly like really annoying, I was really enjoying the story, but the game is so unbelievably buggy, that it takes the joy out of playing it and now that this has happened, I honestly can't be bothered with this game anymore, why would you release a game that's pretty much only half done with so many problems? Did the devs like not play try their own game. Please fix these issues you guys could have made an A+ game but honestly just kinda failed.

Just wanted to update you all, the CG tech had me start the Sally Act all over again cuz it relates to a "world speed issue". I restarted last night and just was able to enter Nick's secret room. Sucks but I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for an update. Oh, and the other fix was to reload a saved point before the So Foul mission but that didnt work.

As much as this was an annoyance, I was able to get through everything quicker cuz I had already done it.

it's completely random mate, I have started all over again and I can't still access the elevator. I'm done with this s*it, the devs don't care about the game, so why should I? Just demand refund on this game if you can afford this, money speaks the best and maybe when they wallets get hurt they would kindly fix this, AFTER ONE MONTH SINCE FIRST REPORTS

Posted (edited)

Hey! So I was extremely upset because the same thing happened to me.. I couldn’t progress through the game so I had to restart Sally’s story!  It was a pain and it took me a couple of days to get back to this quest but once I got there it worked for me! I encourage you to try again because it will more than likely work, I was too invested in the story to give up, it is such a shame because this game has so much potential. Also, getting to that quest was easy because I already knew what to do and you can skip the dialog scenes to make it a bit quicker

The platform I’m playing on is Xbox.

I also bought the early access back in 2016(I think) so I wasn't too pissed about the bugs bc at the time I paid $20.. I can’t imagine people buying a complete game for $60 and it turn out to have all these problems.. I really hope the creators get there stuff together and get this game fixed, this game was not ready to be released.. so if anyone who has not bought this game yet don’t waste your money

I hope this helps anyone..

Edited by wondering_mind
Wanted to add the platform I’m playing on