Gambit1882

Ps4 so foul and faraday hideout glitched

I've done the guitars on the wall and got to the point of of entering Nick's hideout however when the screen goes black I am still in the same room again I've tried an older save and I have the same issue I've done everything from getting killed by the bobbies to sleeping and travelling to different hatches and it's still the same issue goes black and I'm still in the same room and help.would be great it was a good game up until now my build no is v1.7.80097

• Sad 1

I’ve been having this same issue. I just sent in a support request. You should do the same, maybe they’ll be able to help. It’s frustrating because you literally can’t go any further in the game. You HAVE to find the unicorn song but it won’t let you 😒

Just wanted to update you all, the CG tech had me start the Sally Act all over again cuz it relates to a "world speed issue". I restarted last night and just was able to enter Nick's secret room. Sucks but I wasn't gonna sit around and wait for an update. Oh, and the other fix was to reload a saved point before the So Foul mission but that didnt work.