I'm am currently having issues with getting through this mission due to the bug in Nick's home. When I unlock the mirror, it sends me back to the same room I've been in before. I've tried many times and different codes with the guitars but yet the same thing. Please help! 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm in the same boat are you on ps4? I've gone back to the main menu and restarted the game even tried doing the tunnel travelling but I have the same issue.

4 hours ago, Gambit1882 said:

I'm in the same boat are you on ps4? I've gone back to the main menu and restarted the game even tried doing the tunnel travelling but I have the same issue.

I'm in Xbox One but I did the exact thing you did and saved the game before the guitar part to see if I'm doing it wrong. I guess it is messed up. 

• Like 1

Have you done what Lee said I'm gonna do it and see if theres any way around it as all of my saves are after the guitars.

So I was contacted by the guy handling my claim, he gave me two option at the moment to fix the issue. One, load a previous save point from before the mission. Second, restart Sally's Act over completely; this is suggested because the problem we are all having is a world seed issue. Restarting Sally's Act will generate a new world seed solving the problem.

I chose restarting cuz I tried the first suggestion wayyyy before I logged a complaint. Yes it was a hassle but it was easier cuz I already knew what I needed to do. So all in all, if you don't want to wait for an update to fix this problem, I suggest going with option two. Hope this helps.