PC Player (Steam) - italian

Ver.  1.7.79954

I wanted to start the new DLC right after the download.. The screen in blue starts with the silhouettes of roger and james (and theremin sounds). Immediately after a black screen with a save symbol playing at the top right and a sound (I can't define what, nothing appears on the screen, but it makes me understand that it's starting the game)

suddenly I get catapulted into my desktop. The game has been interrupted. No error message or anything. I've tried several times but the result is always the same. Could you solve?

We've also received your support e-mail and I've responded in that e-mail thread 😃

• Like 1

I tried all the solutions proposed by email and by gearbox (update Windows and do clean GPU installation), but I still have the same problem 😭

Perhaps it may also be useful to see what exactly happens. I recorded when I try to start the DLC. As you can see, only one music starts, but there are no voices or images ... nor are there any messages about the game crashing. I also tried to set the English language (maybe the problem is subtitles?), but nothing.

On 4/5/2019 at 7:35 PM, Ottertalez1991 said:

PS4 player American 

I’m having a similar problem and would love some help.  I  purchased the season pass for the DLC and am unable to even open the loading page of They Came from Below.  Received proof of purchase, unsure what I’m doing wrong?  Help?

88F8C01E-C6B4-4905-B733-1BFB3A1C8729.MOV

If the DLC is not showing as available for you and you already own a season pass, you should be able to access it by following these steps:

1 - Close We Happy Few

2 - Search for "They Came From Below" on the PS Store

3 - If you own the DLC or the Season Pass, there should be a "Download" button on the store page

4 - Download the DLC from the store

5 - Once the Download completes, launch We Happy Few

6 - Navigate to the DLC menu and you should now be able to play They Came From Below

If you are still unable to access the DLC, please contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible. 

6 hours ago, MefistofeleOnirico said:

I tried all the solutions proposed by email and by gearbox (update Windows and do clean GPU installation), but I still have the same problem 😭

Perhaps it may also be useful to see what exactly happens. I recorded when I try to start the DLC. As you can see, only one music starts, but there are no voices or images ... nor are there any messages about the game crashing. I also tried to set the English language (maybe the problem is subtitles?), but nothing.

Thank you for attaching the video.

There are a small number of PC Steam users who are experiencing this issue and we're still looking into what may be causing this.

Cheers,

Lee

• Like 1