PC Steam, last version (25 mar) - italian user

I am very much appreciating the constant work of the development team. and I look forward to playing the new dlc. Meanwhile, let me illustrate the first opinions on this patch. And I look forward to playing the new dlc. Meanwhile, let me illustrate the first opinions on this patch. 🤗

Survival Mode

I was extremely positive about reviewing all the elements of survival in the game again. I can finally get back all those tricks I had lost with the full version in just the story mode. 😍 I also noticed a certain commitment to creating more street activities by the NPC of Wellington Wells (those who sell newspapers, despair on the ground, etc.) excellent choice. The plot is reduced to a minimum, which can also be there, but I still have some doubts about choosing to completely separate the survival experience from the story mode (I talk about it better at the bottom). as a sole complaint, I would like to have some steam-related achievements related to the mode. 

I noticed some strange bugs, for example sally at first manages to stun enemies even if he doesn't have any K.O syringe. in the inventory or Arthur that, although there is a high id signal overweight in the inventory, he manages to transport everything without any handicap in the movement. 🙃

Finally, it is quite annoying that even in survival mode Arthur it has more vocal voiceline than the other characters with all the features of a tutorial (when it picks up a fruit for the first time, when it forces a trunk with a lockpick for the first time, etc.) 😬

Night's Watch

I find it wonderful. I love how the difficulty increases along with the various NPCs that are added. I have not yet tested the hard mode (I hope that there are NPCs with weapons and shoes / clothes that are consumed that force us to do more shopping), but I had the pleasure of reaching about 10 days in normal mode and 30 in easy mode. here too I ask that there are steam achievements connected to the game mode. 💪 I also propose an online list in which to record the statistics records of the various users of the game (who opened more trunks, who survived more nights in one mode, who collected more money, etc.)

Sandbox

nothing to say ... apart from minor connection errors between buildings (but I think it's normal) 😅

New UI

I believe there is something to be solved visually. I do not speak so much of the organization, but of its aesthetic level 🤔. For example, I noticed how easy it is to superimpose story mode saves over survival mode and sandbox saves. it would therefore be useful to have small icons that show what kind of rescue is being touched (history, sandbox and survival). Perhaps it would be the case to organize it for very distinct colors (such as bordeaux, purple and blue) ...

the same also for the UI of the arcade, it is organized but visually it is sad. I remember when you created the three modes (birdwatching, vigilante and downer) with well-made cultured icons. It would be dear to propose them in the selection of the arcade. or set it up as the inside of Joy's cabin: I imagine an interface where you can see the three tubes of the Joy booth that, instead of being written in tastes, there are instead the label of the arcade game mode you are choosing.  💊

Another suggestion is to make the most of the DLC graphics: they all look like movie posters, so why not create an interface where all three DLC posters look like the outside of a cinema? 🎞️For those that should still come out you could put the word "coming soon" while those to buy a direct link to the store you want (steam etc.) 

Perplexities still existing: 10 minutes in story mode

I wanted to retry the story mode (Hard) to see if at least in this difficulty I would have had some stimulus in survival. unfortunately I noticed that again (paradoxically) a single blue berrie satisfies me completely or like a single hour of sleep makes me completely rested (the same as a tea cup) ... and frankly this disappoints me a little.

At least for the hard mode, I'd like to have both the story and the real survival element. There are people like me who really want to make sense of the great amount of elements necessary for survival in the story mode, perhaps it is even essential for the player to be able to immerse himself in the atmosphere of the game at 100% once he has learned to understand how it should survive. Power Up could come when the player has 100% of a primary need. I thank you for giving us the old way of survival, but we also want to see a true wellington wells, in which we also risk real hunger in history ... at least in Hard mode. 😕

I would like to highlight a particular note of the prologue that I had already expressed in the past but which has not been solved: there are no subtitles yet when reading newspaper articles that Arthur goes to censor / approve. from the redactor machine. There are also some achievements related to these choices, and it is quite serious not being able to read them in own language.

A final technical note: why is there no animation to climb the ladders while going down to risk falling?  🙃

---------------

I will be able to create more in-depth feedback in the individual elements in the coming days (but possibly after the DLC release), I hope it will help you to get a complete opinion from a very affectionate player. Thanks for everything, the wait was well deserved.

• Thanks 1