Superflyt56

Textures on X1X are still not fixed after 1.7

The textures on Xbox one x are still not loading in on alot of spots. This is also not a matter of waiting for them to load as I have waiting 5 mins and nothing.

Sometimes you can get them to load properly but it's rare. Most the time they look like this which is awful on a 4k screen. 

I play it on PC as well and even on the lowest texture setting you can read the words on the mailbox. Here it's just a mess. 

IMG_20190325_140303.thumb.jpg.798fb45759b38af9a929b17b5cd0a661.jpg

IMG_20190325_140227.jpg

IMG_20190325_140044.jpg

Posted (edited)

Here is somemore pics. The ground textures again don't load half the time properly and the newspaper letters are very pixelated. 

Again I play this on PC and have compared the two. The textures on X1X and below the lowest setting on PC which makes me think it must be some issue with loading them in

IMG_20190325_141629.jpg

IMG_20190325_141557.jpg

IMG_20190325_141918.jpg

Edited by Superflyt56

Hi there,

This is a known issue on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles. The game can be resource intensive and textures may not stream in quickly enough, especially in the Village and Parade districts. The issue shouldn't be as noticeable on the Xbox One X compared to the Xbox One Base but it can occur, especially after extended playtime. Restarting the application and reloading your save should help reduce the frequency of this on Xbox One X. 

If you need more immediate support, you can also contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lee