Can NOT finish this game.   Keep crashing every time I leave the building with the doctors.   I have gone back through previous saves, and it happens over and over again around (not at an exact moment) time it crashes.   Keep getting a (CE-34878-0) error.

• Like 1

I have the same problem almost.

I have to go clear back and complete House Call/Hostile Takeover etc just to get a decent shot at a run through at MoD and it still crashes on me towards the end.

Now sometimes it loads me outside with the elevator objective and I have no way of getting back to the building.

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

We just released patch v1.7 on all platforms, which should address the issue of frequent crashing in the Parade District.

Previously, Barrow Holm was never being removed from memory which caused available memory to get very low in the Parade District on some worldseeds. 

We suggest loading your save game on the latest patch and see if that helps.

If you need additional support for PS4 specific issues, you can contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Lee

Hi there,

I've posted a response to the same issue in a similar thread:

Cheers,

Lee