Sign in to follow this  
Biggles

Cant complete payment on BackerKit?

Hello chaps,

I having a bit of an issue with my backerkit Pre-Alpha Pre-order in the fact that I cannot complete the payment despite completing the survey as mentioned in one of the previous posts. Am I doing something wrong or am I going insane?

Thanks, cant wait to try the Pre-Alpha!

I posted this on another topic, hope it helps: "I had the same issue. I contacted Backerkit support (help link is at the top right of page, and then there is a "contact us" option) about my payment not being processed, and they took care of it in few hours :) "

The chap said that they don't deal with the distribution or payment, only the surveys and that he couldn't help me. Bit a nuisance to be honest.

Well that's no good; they took care of it when I contacted them. I read another topic and Naila stated that they (Compulsion) have to manually lock down orders, so that might be part of it?

Hey @Biggles, sorry about that, they should have forwarded us your message, I will PM you right now :)