I am on xbox one and I when I need to get corporal cheeseman key card it's out at sea somewhere. I have the latest update of the game that is included in game pass. I have even killed everyone in the camp, tried hiding too see if he comes and even reinstalling the game but nothing. The objective is still located out at sea. 

So no one has an idea why this has happened on my xbox one. All connected to internet and up to date. 

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I apologize for the late reply.

This was a known issue in v1.5 and earlier where the key would stay on Corporal Cheeseman's body even when his body disappeared.

In v1.6 onward, we added a check so the key would be added to the player if Cheeseman's body disappeared or fell out of world.

When you reload your save game, is the key added or are you able to unlock the General's office?

If not, can you attach screenshots or a video of what you're experiencing to help us troubleshoot the issue? Pictures or video of the objective marker, the locked door and your inventory would help.

If you need more immediate support, you can also contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Lee

Thanks.

To confirm, you're on v1.6? You can see the version on the Main Menu or Pause screen.

Cheers,

Lee

I'm on version 1.6.75622 tried loading all the saves I have and all of them have the same result.

Did the issue first occur when you were on v1.5 or lower?

Unfortunately the patch for this issue only prevents the issue from triggering, it does not fix the issue if it already occurred in a previous save game.

You should be able to load a save game called 'Last Shelter Visited' (second from the top of the save list). This will take you back some time, but will load you into the last unlocked shelter that you visited. If the issue was already triggered on that save as well as your other saves, then unfortunately you will have to load your last save with Sally and start a new game as Ollie. I'm sorry to have to tell you this.

11 minutes ago, Lee said:

Did the issue first occur when you were on v1.5 or lower?

Unfortunately the patch for this issue only prevents the issue from triggering, it does not fix the issue if it already occurred in a previous save game.

You should be able to load a save game called 'Last Shelter Visited' (second from the top of the save list). This will take you back some time, but will load you into the last unlocked shelter that you visited. If the issue was already triggered on that save as well as your other saves, then unfortunately you will have to load your last save with Sally and start a new game as Ollie. I'm sorry to have to tell you this.

I'm on version 1.6.75622 tried loading all the saves I have and all of them have the same result.

I will have to try but I'm not sure what version I started on. So i might just start a new ollie game and see what happens