KnightRavenStudio

A Malpractice of Doctors quest broke or ps4 bug?

Anyone else getting the blue error screen when trying to escape the Doctor Headquarters right before you leave the building during the A Malpractice of Doctors quest?? I restarted the game many time and it always take me to the blue error screen during that quest. I dont know if its just the game bugged or if its my Ps4 bugged since it keeps asking me to send a report about it.  

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue.

This is a known low memory crash (RAM) which can occur on some PS4 save games.

The World Generation system can create unpredictable worlds, and some of these are laid out in ways which may use up too much memory in certain areas of the game.

Issues like this can occur rarely for some players, especially on the PS4 and XB1 base consoles.

We're looking at addressing issues like this for the next patch (v1.7), but that won't be coming out for some weeks.

The crash occurs most often when dying inside the Health Institute and reloading your save game. Sometimes it will crash when you exit the health institute.

Unfortunately, there is no specific workaround for this issue. In the meantime, you can start a new game with a new worldseed, or attempt to complete the Health Institute without dying. I'm sorry to have to tell you this.

You can also contact our support team at < https://gearboxsoftware.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new > and they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,

Lee

• Like 1

Thank you so much for letting me know :) I really didn't want to get mad at the game about it and get rid of it just because bugs happens. Its a really great game. Bummer about the patch not coming soon. But thanks for the advice and your generosity for exsplaining the problem and giving me some heads up on so other missions that could have the problem as well. Thanks again and until then I'll start a new game. :D