Hi,guys,just tell me one thing...how is your fps after the latest patch...I,for example,didnt see any improwements on high settings,on my rig...maybe I ought to lower my settings,what do you think???Many thanks!!!

Hi there,

FPS has been improved since launch, however the game can still be resource intensive in the Village and Parade districts. We've recently released v1.6 which should have improved performance slightly. If you're not seeing a difference, lowering some settings should help. Lowering shadows and/or V-Sync can give a noticeable improvement.

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee

Thank you very much for this quick reply,Lee,but I already tried to lower the settings,but to no success...can you please tell me one thing...is it even possible to completely fix the overall low fps in this game and to make it run smooth,with constant 60,alongside good hardware,of course???Can you guys do it in the upcoming patches???Many thanks!!!

Unfortunately most optimization work on the game has been completed at this stage as any improvements would require a complete overhaul of the game's framework, which was laid out during Kickstarter / early access development. As a result there isn't much more we can do to improve fps within the game itself.

I've included some links below related to improving FPS in We Happy Few:

https://www.chaoshour.com/games/fixes/we-happy-few-frame-rate-fps-drop-boost-guide/ 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=731997251

I hope this helps.

Cheers,

Lee