Superflyt56

X1X Texture Loading/Steaming issue

I have noticed this since launch but a lot of textures in the game do not switch to high res when approaching them and stay at super low resolution. I notice this on multiple signs, mailboxes , hatches etc.. it must be some kind of bug with higher quality assets not loading in. I am using the xbox one x version. Are you guys already tracking this issue? Its a real shame as the rest of the game looks great.

2 hours ago, Superflyt56 said:

I have noticed this since launch but a lot of textures in the game do not switch to high res when approaching them and stay at super low resolution. I notice this on multiple signs, mailboxes , hatches etc.. it must be some kind of bug with higher quality assets not loading in. I am using the xbox one x version. Are you guys already tracking this issue? Its a real shame as the rest of the game looks great.

Also just to add i'm playing on the current 1.6 Patch for Xbox

Hi there,

This is a known issue on the PS4 and Xbox One consoles. The game can be resource intensive and textures may not stream in quickly enough, especially in the Village and Parade districts. The issue shouldn't be as noticeable on the Xbox One X compared to the Xbox One Base, but it can occur.

Unfortunately we don't have immediate workaround at this time. We're hoping to address issues like this in the next patch, however we don't have specific details on that just yet.

Cheers,

Lee